Cross the canyon to benefit from our quality dentistry services … your healthy, stunning smile will thank you!
“General dentistry” means many different things. The term includes those preventative services necessary to protect the teeth, gums, and oral tissues from threats such as disease, trauma, and injury. It also refers to treatments designed to restore the mouth’s structure, health, function, and appearance. Services are also necessary to pinpoint potential problems. Accurate diagnoses and evaluations drive those treatment plans that are developed to quickly, safely, and effectively relieve pain and resolve underlying conditions responsible for potentially debilitating symptoms.
St. George, Utah, area individuals, and their families have come to trust Canyon Crossing Dental. Our dentist, Dr. Susan Baker, is the true definition of a “generalist”; she has developed a diverse range of advanced expertise. In turn, Dr. Baker rarely has to refer her valued patients to specialists or other offices. We have the capabilities “in-house” to successfully prevent, maintain, and treat even some of the most challenging and complex problems and situations.
Sink your teeth into just a few of the “general” services offered. Yes, the following is a comprehensive list. But each of the ways that we engage with patients is highly personalized and never “run of the mill.” These offerings include:
- Routine oral exams, scheduled every six months for healthy patients
- “Standard” six-month teeth cleanings by our professional dental hygienists
- Regular guidance on cleaning techniques and the best oral care products
- Periodic screenings for oral and pharyngeal cancers
- In-office preventive procedures, such as dental sealants or coverings to protect decay-prone molars
- Oral appliance therapy – from nightguards to mouthguards, to protect the teeth from damage caused by bruxism and sports injuries, respectively
- Reconstruction of the teeth with dental fillings, crowns, and root canal therapy
- Oral surgical interventions, such as extractions or removal of the teeth
- Dental implants, dentures, and bridges to replace missing or extracted teeth
- Modern orthodontic treatments, such as Six Month Smiles® (a discreet and fast alternative to traditional silver-colored metal braces)
- Periodontal care (deep cleanings for gum disease, restorative therapies)
- Professional teeth whitening, dental bonding, and porcelain veneers to correct cosmetic imperfections
- Full-mouth rehabilitation and smile makeovers
- And much more!
Dental teams are invaluable partners in your overall systemic health and quality of life. Through the decades, a large amount of medical literature has introduced and reinforced the many connections between the health of the teeth and mouth and the rest of “you,” your organs, and bodily systems. None of your “parts” exist in isolation. So, the health of your mouth can enhance or add to your life, or it can adversely affect it – contribute to new problems or worsen existing medical conditions.
Let’s work with you to ensure your mouth and smile has a favorable influence on your long, happy, healthy life. Contact (435) 344-4445 to get back on the right path and continue your journey of good oral health. Our team at Canyon Crossing Dental in St. George, UT, awaits your call!