No “case” is too challenging or complex for us – we are here to help!
No case is too daunting or too complex for Dr. Susan Baker. In her 30-plus years as a dentist, Dr. Baker has acquired and refined numerous advanced capabilities that are not available at other dentists’ offices in St. George, Utah, and beyond. So, at Canyon Crossing Dental, we are well-equipped to transform smiles (and lives) with full mouth rehabilitation, reconstruction, and makeover treatments.
No two treatment plans are the same
When showcasing our particular expertise in one type of procedure or service, such as veneers or crowns, we can share generalizations about what all of our patients may experience during treatment. However, by its very nature, full-mouth rehabilitation is the sum of many parts. Those “parts” differ from individual to individual. So, such treatment plans are unique. The services and steps that make up each plan depend on our considering a wide range of factors in partnership with you:
- Health needs, as determined during a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, mouth, and jaws
- Cosmetic preferences discussed with you
- Personal characteristics; for instance, facial features such as the color of the whites of the eyes and skin tone, contribute to the design of dental restorations like crowns and dentures
- Goals isolated by you (a better-looking smile, the ability to chew your favorite sticky or crunchy foods again comfortably)
- Lifestyle, habits, and behaviors; for example, we need to account for chronic conditions such as teeth grinding or challenges to good nutrition and hygiene when developing treatments that are designed to promote a lifetime of oral health and attractive smiles
Dr. Baker and our team at Canyon Crossing Dental are aided in their ability to plan and administer the latest treatments safely, comfortably, and successfully with advanced technologies. An accurate and complete diagnosis is the foundation for all procedures and plans that effectively treat specific health and cosmetic concerns. These diagnoses and the information behind them are then applied to build a plan that relieves any symptoms that may be present, resolves underlying conditions, and exceeds patient goals. Your one-of-a-kind plan may eventually include a combination of the following dental services available at our office:
- Fillings, crowns, and other restorations to reconstruct portions of deteriorated, broken, and damaged teeth
- Nonsurgical root canal treatment to remove inflamed or infected pulp tissues inside of the tooth (may be the only way to avoid extraction)
- Oral surgical procedures, for instance, “simple” extractions of largely intact teeth and extraction surgery to remove impacted wisdom teeth or largely inaccessible teeth
- Dental implant surgery
- Restoration of dental implants with lovely and durable crowns, bridges, and dentures (“overdentures”)
- Precision-fit “conventional” partials and complete dentures
- Therapies to beautify or restore the health of the periodontal tissues (gums) that surround and help to stabilize our teeth
- Cosmetically-driven treatments, ranging from professional in-office and take-home whitening to dental bonding and porcelain veneers
Rehabilitative treatment is never cookie-cutter at our office in St. George, UT; however, it is always precise, comfortable, safe, convenient, and as pleasant as possible! We accomplish this with a blend of substantive technical expertise, caring professionals, comfy surroundings, and cutting-edge technologies. Experience all of this for yourself by calling (435) 344-4445 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Baker.